In this two-part series, Dr. Dan Allender and gifted story experts, Cathy Loerzel and Rachael Clinton, take you behind the curtain and into the core of how and why the Allender Theory works. Learn how to apply this essential framework as you care for others, guiding them toward the kind of illuminating discovery and insight that leads to true healing and lasting change.
Story Sage Series Bundle Includes:
Course 1: Frameworks & Tools*
- 2.5 hours of video teaching from Dan, Cathy, and Rachael
- 3 lessons diving deep into core foundational principles of the Allender Theory and how to utilize story as a gateway to the deepest matters of the heart
- Rare access to footage of Dan reading a story from his life with prompts for in-depth engagement
Course 2: Family of Origin
- 5 hours of video teaching from Dan, Cathy, and Rachael
- Witness Dan engage in artful story work with a woman wrestling through an experience from her past
- 5 deep dive lessons addressing core categories for engaging family of origin stories and how to draw forth pivotal underlying themes that illuminate the path to healing
*Frameworks & Tools is a prerequisite for Family of Origin. It may be purchased individually or in this Story Sage Series bundle
Interested in a Group Purchase?
We offer to bulk discounts of 10-30% for small groups, teams, churches, and organizations enrolling 5 or more participants. Learn more and enroll your group here: Story Sage Group Orders
Interested in Gifting This Course?
Visit our Gift an Online Course Page!
More questions about the course? See our FAQ section below
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $278
Dr. Dan Allender has pioneered a unique and innovative approach to trauma and abuse recovery over the past 30 years. Dan serves as Co-Founder of The Allender Center and Professor of Counseling Psychology at The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology. Read more...
Cathy Loerzel, MA is Co-Founder, Executive Director, and core Teaching Staff at The Allender Center. Cathy has worked alongside Dan since 2008, creating a step by step methodology to teach and apply the Allender Theory.
Rachael Clinton Chen, MDiv is Asst Director of Program Development and core Teaching Staff at The Allender Center. Rachael has worked alongside Dan since 2008, applying her pastoral and therapeutic story engagement talent in many forms through our workshops, podcast, and blog.