Looking to purchase individual access to the course, or to learn more about the content of this course? Visit our main course page.
We offer bulk discounts to organizations, churches, teams, and small groups:
- 10% off for groups of 5-9
- 20% off for groups of 10-19
- 30% off for groups of 20 or more
For groups larger than 25, contact us at email@example.com for a customized order link.
Group Purchase Details
The following steps are necessary to complete your Group Purchase and gain access to the course:
1. Complete a Group Sale purchase by selecting the number of licenses you'd like to buy below and processing your order.
2. After The Allender Center receives your order, we send you a customized enrollment link for you to provide to your group members. Each person who receives the link then creates their own personal account and log-in password to officially enroll in the online course. Once enrolled, they have permanent access to the course.
3. The customized enrollment link will go inactive after all of the user licenses you purchased have been utilized through individual course enrollments (example: if you purchased 10 user licenses, as soon as 10 individuals use the link to enroll in the course it will stop working).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not recommended to put a brand new group of people together to engage this course unless a skilled leader is at the helm to help navigate any difficult group dynamics that may arise as you seek to establish relationships and trust while also engaging in such personally intensive work.
The Healing the Wounded Heart online course, taught by Dr. Dan Allender, is designed to deepen your understanding of the complex issues related to trauma, especially sexual harm. Whether you are a victim of abuse, a professional caregiver, or a friend, parent, or partner of someone who has been abused—everyone needs to address the heartache of sexual harm and grow in the hope that it does not have the final word. Healing is possible, and when lived out well, it is profound.
This is a self-directed course, with all videos and content available immediately upon enrollment to view and engage at a pace that fits your schedule. It includes nine lessons, each complete with video segments totaling about 45 minutes of teaching per lesson followed by thoughtful journal and reflection questions. Our recommendation is to go through approximately one lesson per week, and plan for a minimum of 2-3 hours to complete each lesson — in one sitting or spread out over several days — to provide the optimum space and time to absorb the content and fully engage the material.
This course invites you to name the impact and internal war of abuse with greater clarity and to walk the path of healing. To better help you incorporate the teaching and stories into your own work of healing, each lesson also includes reflection and journal exercises intended to help you explore your story and participate in a process of redemption that leads to greater freedom, power, and joy. Read More...