Looking to purchase individual access to the course, or to learn more about the content of this course? Visit our main course page.
We offer bulk discounts to organizations, churches, teams, and small groups:
- 10% off for groups of 5-9
- 20% off for groups of 10-19
- 30% off for groups of 20 or more
For groups of 20 or more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized order link.
Group Purchase Details
The following steps are necessary to complete your Group Purchase and gain access to the course:
1. Complete a Group Sale purchase by selecting the number of licenses you'd like to buy below and processing your order.
2. After The Allender Center receives your order, we send you a customized enrollment link for you to provide to your group members. Each person who receives the link then creates their own personal account and log-in password to officially enroll in the online course. Once enrolled, they have permanent access to the course.
3. The customized enrollment link will go inactive after all of the user licenses you purchased have been utilized through individual course enrollments (example: if you purchased 10 user licenses, as soon as 10 individuals use the link to enroll in the course it will stop working).
How to Go Through this Course as a Group
Please contact us at email@example.com
Note: Family of Origin is Course 2 in the Story Sage Series. Frameworks & Tools is Course 1, which includes foundational material and is a required prerequisite for the Family of Origin course.
Dr. Dan Allender has pioneered a unique and innovative approach to trauma and abuse recovery over the past 30 years. Dan serves as Co-Founder of The Allender Center and Professor of Counseling Psychology at The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology. Read more...
Cathy Loerzel, MA is Co-Founder, Executive Director, and core Teaching Staff at The Allender Center. Cathy has worked alongside Dan since 2008, creating a step by step methodology to teach and apply the Allender Theory.
Rachael Clinton, MDiv is Asst Director of Program Development and core Teaching Staff at The Allender Center. Rachael has worked alongside Dan since 2008, applying her pastoral and therapeutic story engagement talent in many forms through our workshops, podcast, and blog.